Compassionate Legal Representation From Experienced Atlanta Bad faith Litigation Attorneys
You buy an insurance policy hoping that you will never need to submit a claim. When the unexpected happens and an accident does occur, you have the right to be treated fairly by your insurer and to have the expenses and damages you incurred covered. Unfortunately, this is not always the case.
At the law firm of Calvin A. Edwards, Jr. our Atlanta bad faith litigation attorneys provide compassionate, knowledgeable legal representation for people who have been treated unfairly by their insurer. Whether your claim has been undervalued or denied completely, we are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Atlanta Bad Faith Litigation Attorneys: Protecting You Against Unfair Insurance Practices
Under Section 33-4-7 of the Georgia Code, insurance companies have a duty to act in good faith when dealing with policyholders, adhering to all agreements set forth in policy documents and settling claims in a prompt and efficient manner. When insurers fail to do this, our Atlanta bad faith litigation attorneys can help ensure they are held accountable.
At the law firm of Calvin A. Edwards, Jr., we act as a strong legal advocate on your behalf. Our Atlanta bad faith litigation attorneys provide experienced legal representation for life, auto, and homeowner policyholders who have had their claims delayed, denied, or disputed. Signs you may be dealing with an insurer acting in bad faith include:
- Unreasonable delays in processing claims or requiring excessive amounts of documentation;
- Claiming you failed to provide information in a timely manner;
- Failing to adequately investigate accidents;
- Using medical experts who side with the insurer to dispute injuries;
- Claiming losses were not covered in your policy;
- Claiming your actions invalidated the policy agreement;
- Offering settlements far below what your claim is worth.
Our Atlanta bad faith litigation attorneys have an established reputation with insurers for aggressively standing up for the rights of our clients. We can help ensure your rights are protected and that you get the settlement amount you deserve.
How Our Atlanta Bad Faith Litigation Attorneys Can Assist You
While the Georgia Office of Insurance conducts general investigations into bad faith and predatory insurance practices, our Atlanta Bad faith litigation attorneys provide the personalized legal representation you need to defend your interest. We provide professional, one-on-one service to clients in the following situations:
- Newly filed claims: We negotiate on your behalf to ensure you get the maximum settlement amount.
- Disputed or undervalued claims: We carefully review policy documents and conduct our own investigations in support of your claim.
- Denied claims: We are prepared to go to court to fight for your rights to compensation.
If you have been denied a claim or suspect your settlement offer is less than what you deserve, contact the law firm of Calvin A. Edwards, Jr. today. When the unexpected happens, you have one chance to get the compensation you are entitled to, so call or contact our Atlanta bad faith litigation attorney to request a free, no obligation consultation today.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]